Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Father's Day



Today is Father's Day
I m writing here sincerely to wish my dad a happy father's day
wish u always in the pink of health
i treasure you and mummy more than everything
what i hope is you also feel the same way as me

i am grateful to have u as my father
once you are my idol, my hero, the one i respect the most in my life
thanks for being by my side
i cant require anything from u
because i know u did give ur bestest to us
all we need is just love
i hope u understand no matter what happen
we always love u
just we need ur feedback
never forget the root of family

i heard a korean song named 'dance with my daddy'
it is so meaningful
once of the lyrics wrote
'i keep my secret save inside with my dad,how do u feel, how do u love .....
... i love to share with my loving'
how much i wanna share my things with you
how much i wanna express my love to you
do u?
*tears dropped in the lyrics*

i hav grown up now
i will carve those childhood memory with you in my heart
that's wat i have so far
and i wil always go home
and waiting for u
and welcoming you with a smile face
feel the warmest home
even though i/you away from u/me/us
but my heart my soul never forget you all
you cant imagine how care i am how worry i am
although my expression dint say like that
but it truly is, in the deepest of my heart

i always try my best to get near to you
trying to talk
trying to maintain
trying...
what am i trying for?
bcoz i cant imagine the consequences
i cant accept the fact
i dont wish to face it
that's why sometimes choose to escape
i hope my effort at least get a little bit paid

this is the photo during my 21st birthday
a secret* every year there is only one and same wish
i wish to have my f*mily with m* ev*ry y*ar (wish cant be reviewed totally)


i am writing this,hopefully one day he will see and find some1 to translate for him and understand it
this is originally from his son and not +/- by anyone
last but not least,

Happy Father's Day,Daddy
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment