Monday, April 2, 2012

Today. That Day

Last year de Today

the most beautiful day in my life

my life changed from a mono tone to a colorful life

I met you

Do you believe first sight love? Yes, I do

and here the very 1st love story of mine begins

You bring me out of myself

of who I am

You give me the courage to face myself

I feel so comfortable when I'm with you

You are very understanding

and now I'm gradually coming out

Thank you for letting me know who I am

Throughout the year

We have been through so many things

so much memory

so much of love

Everything is so new and fresh to me

Thank you for giving me so much

I realize I have been falling deeply into you

I have totally no feeling towards other

I love doing things for you

I love talking to you

I love listening to your laugh

I love the 'fur' on your face

and I enjoy looking into your eyes the most

because I see myself in your eye

I used to be very tough since my family has problems

I'm getting weak inside but I have to act strong

I need to stand up for my family as I'm the eldest son

and with your existence

I finally have someone who cares for me

can listen to me

I'm really touched when you actually hold my hand when crossing the road

even though it is just a very tiny action

it touches my heart

since when i never feel like that

feel safe

I will always be there for you

whenever wherever

My heart will go on after you

support you

accompany you

happy for you

proud of you

&

love you


=Happy Anniversary=


No comments:

Post a Comment